QUALITY, REGULATORY, CLINICAL
See below for current available vacancies within the QRCC organisation
Principal QA Consultant
QRC Consultants Ltd
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Permanent, Full Time
A GCP QA Consultant who has experience working in clinical drug development with direct experience of the establishment and maintenance of Quality Management Systems and of the regulatory environment for drug development is required to expand the existing QA team of a thriving pharmaceutical consultancy company based in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
LOCATION: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time (reduced hours possible), Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a clinical research professional with an interest in GCP and Quality Management Systems.
- act as GCP QA Consultant to QRCC clients, providing QA support for clinical development programmes
- manage the Quality Management Systems for QRCC clients
- prepare and maintain core SOPs for clients
- conduct GCP training seminars for QRCC clients
- conduct of QC reviews of essential documents
As a successful candidate you must be able to think and respond quickly to any given situation and therefore will be expected to demonstrate a common-sense approach, customer service skills, flexibility and an understanding of the firm’s business needs.
- Robust knowledge of GCP and the regulatory environment for drug development – UK, EU and USA
- Experience working within a clinical drug development environment
- Good administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to the Directors via firstname.lastname@example.org who will review your details and who will invite suitable candidates for interview.