Quality, Regulatory, Clinical
Careers at QRCC
Join the team
QRC CONSULTANTS LTD
CLINICAL TRIAL ADMINISTRATOR
The Clinical Trial Administrator will provide administrative support to the technical aspects of the QRCC business and staff, including clinical operations services. The successful candidate will be based at our offices in St Ives, Cambridgeshire.
Qualifications and Experience
The Clinical Trial Administrator will ideally have relevant experience from working in a clinical development environment at either a CRO or a bio-pharma company and will have knowledge and a thorough understanding of GCP and the Trial Master File (including electronic TMF systems). They will have competent word processing skills (including use of standard MS Office applications).
The Clinical Trial Administrator will report to the Director & Head of Clinical Operations for all technical issues and also for personnel matters.
Technical roles and responsibilities
Outlined here are the tasks that will generally be the responsibility of the Clinical Trial Administrator, but they may be delegated to other staff where appropriate:
- Supporting the administration of clinical trials
- Set up and maintenance of electronic Trial Master Files for clinical trials
- Administrative support to QRCC projects; some paper filing and other activities as needed
- to maintain and promote the reputation of QRCC as an ethical and expert consultancy company
- to maintain the confidentiality of clinical trial subjects, QRCC client and other company information
- to maintain good professional relationships with all external parties in contact with QRCC, including clients, suppliers, consultants and clinical trial investigators
- to maintain good working relationships with colleagues and to enable a team spirit within the company
- to contribute ideas on matters affecting the running of the company
- to maintain an awareness of the business of the company and of all ongoing projects
- to be organised in the planning of personal workload
- to ensure that personal development is maintained through continuous training assessment
- to maintain technical expertise as appropriate
- to be conversant with QRCC Standard Operating Procedures
The role is office based, 5 days per week (with some flexibility for home working TBD).